As stated in our Terms of Service, except as expressly defined herein, all sales are final and there are no cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. eGifter is not responsible for the refund and returns of any products purchased from Retailers. Your only recourse for a refund, return, cancel and exchange is with the applicable Retailer. Although we believe the applicable Retailer will grant refunds and/or accept returns according to its customary refund policy, we cannot guarantee this because we do not control any Retailer.
Articles in this section
- What payment methods are available?
- I paid by credit card. Why was my order declined?
- I paid with PayPal. Why was my order declined?
- My order was not approved. When will the authorization be returned?
- What does "still processing" mean?
- Why didn't my order successfully process?
- Can eGift cards be refunded, returned, cancelled or exchanged?
- Are there any fees associated with purchasing an eGift Card?
- How is an eGifter Choice Card used as a payment method?
- Is there any limitation for the amount I can purchase?