eGifter Choice Cards build value that can be applied to the purchase of branded gift cards at the eGifter Marketplace -- quickly and easily, at checkout.
Value Accrues and Displays in "My Balance"
Each time a Choice Card is claimed, the account balance increases accordingly. In the example below, a new purchase of $5 was added to an existing balance of $5, bringing the total to $10.
The eGifter Choice Card Balance is always available at checkout, ready to be applied to the next purchase by sliding the toggle switch.
In the example below, a $5.00 Dunkin' Donuts gift card is being purchased by sliding the toggle switch, so that $5 in eGifter Choice Card value will cover the purchase and leave a remaining balance of $5.
Now, Shop! (Select and purchase a retail gift card)
Pay with your balance
Spend the balance at your next checkout by sliding the toggle switch to the right. In the example below, a $5 Dunkin' gift card is funded using the balance, leaving a $5 remaining balance.
Pay for the $5 Dunkin' card using your balance.
If you received a Choice Card on a printed page:
- Go to egifter.com/claim and enter the gift card code
- Login to your gift card account (or, create one)
- Click "Add to Balance" to apply the value instantly
- Choice Cards are saved to the Archive folder
- "Send to Friend" recipients are directed to login to their gift card account (or create one). Once claimed, their balance will reflect the new total.
- eGifter Choice Cards are not eligible for Swaps: Swap Feature Q&A's