In order to spend your eGifter Choice Card (meaning, exchange it for the gift card brand of your choice), the idea is to apply its value to Your Balance (which is always visible in your Wallet).
Example: It Displays in My Account
I purchased a $5.00 eGifter Choice Card. I added it to my Balance, bringing my total balance to $10.00. Looking at my Wallet, I can verify that My Balance is $10.00.
The eGifter Choice Card Balance is always visible at Checkout, ready to be applied to the next purchase by sliding the toggle switch.
In the example below, I'm purchasing a $5.00 Dunkin' Donuts gift card. My eGifter Choice Card Balance is $10. If I slide the toggle switch, My Balance will cover the $5 and I will have $5 remaining in my Balance.
Example: The Value is Available for Use at Checkout
Adding an eGifter Choice Card to Your Balance:
Follow the steps below, which vary based on how the eGifter Choice Card was delivered...
- After you “Add to eGifter Balance”, your Account balance will increase
- The code will be voided for security purposes
- Each eGifter Choice Card is saved to your Archive distinctly
- To apply your eGifter Choice Card funds to a new purchase, slide the toggle switch on the Checkout page to complete your transaction
- Any questions -- Contact Us!