eGift cards that are purchased generally have no expiration date unless stated in the specific terms for a given brand. However, promotional cards, such as those given away during a contest or promotion, must be claimed within a specified time period as defined in the individual card terms. If unclaimed within the specified time period, they will no longer be available.
Articles in this section
- I cannot locate my eGift card. Where is it?
- How will I know that someone has sent me an eGift card?
- How do I claim and redeem an eGift Card?
- I’m having trouble claiming my card. What should I do?
- Why doesn't my gift card have a bar code?
- Will I have the opportunity to say 'thanks' for the gift?
- I received a gift card by SMS text. I'm having trouble accessing it. Can you help?
- Do eGift cards expire?