Points expire 12 months after they are earned. Additionally, eGifter reserves the right to cancel or disable accounts and expire unredeemed Points. See our eGifter Terms of Service for more information.
Articles in this section
- Q&A: Earning & Spending eGifter Loyalty Points™
- What is the eGifter Loyalty Points™ Program?
- How can I view and spend my earned Points?
- Do points expire?
- Can I buy points?
- My Points balance seems to be incorrect. What can I do?
- Can I cancel an order purchased with Points?
- Can I earn points on eGifter Choice Cards?