The widest variety of crypto payment methods are here! Cashing out cryptocurrency with gift cards for everyday living is a great way to go.
To expedite processing time, set miner's fees to a minimum level of normal. Many customers purchase high denomination gift cards to generate efficiencies around fees.
Factors that Affect Processing Speed
A variety of factors influence the speed of order processing and completion:
- We require 6 confirmations
- Larger bitcoin amounts may take longer to get processed for security reasons
- High volume of traffic on the Blockchain can delay order processing
- When delays occur like the ones above, orders can time-out or expire
- Incorrect transaction data entry can lead to an Invalid Payment
- More insight into transaction fees: Transaction Fees Explained
TIP: To expedite processing time, set miner's fees to a minimum level of normal.
How to Monitor Payment Processing Status
Monitor the blockchain where you can see statuses in real time. The key driver of processing speed depends on you -- and the fees you establish.
Crypto Payment Tips
Supported Ethereum Payment Methods
We only support payments from regular Ethereum addresses and not smart contracts. We only accept ETH on the Ethereum network.
If You Paid a BitPay Expired Invoice
- What if I sent a payment to an expired BitPay invoice
- What do I do when an invoice expires but I have not yet paid it?
- Fastest service, contact Bitpay directly: bitpay.com/request-help