If your transaction could not be approved, chances are your bank or credit card company is just trying to protect you. When unauthorized activity is suspected, a series of fraud protection services are activated. The result? Sometimes "good" orders are rejected. It's a source of frustration that comes with the times. We will do our best to assist.
Avoid Common Errors
Any one of these would prevent a valid order from processing successfully:
- A typo in the online form that did not match-up to the payment method
- A mismatch in the contact detail entered (vs. a borrowed or corporate credit card)
- The credit card expired
- The credit card limit was reached
- Insufficient funds to cover the purchase
- Unusual spending activity was detected
- Multiple purchases made in a short span of time
- Purchaser is placing an order from outside the USA
- The credit card issuer placed an Account Hold during a hotel or travel stay
- Credit card account is On Hold due to inactivity
It is also possible that your bank or credit card company had a technical issue that interrupted their service. There's no way to associate a declined order with this issue. But when it happens, there's really nothing to do but try again with a different payment method.
The support team has no influence over order approval decisions and has no insight into reasons why some orders cannot be accepted.