While PayPal and Venmo are highly reliable payment methods, there are times when a purchase cannot be processed. Sometimes, approvals are prevented due to protection against unauthorized use. Importantly, we require that users have a Verified PayPal account.
We have seen orders fail to process because of PayPal and Venmo account issues beyond our control, such as:
- Verified PayPal account is required
- You've reached the monthly purchasing limit set by the payment processor
- Insufficient funds
- Confirmed address is required (more here)
- Our system will have trouble processing for any mismatch in your contact information
- PayPal and Venmo must have your current postal mailing address on file
Make sure that the details you enter (both when creating your Account and when submitting a new order) precisely matches the billing information on file with PayPal or Venmo. This includes your name, address, phone number, and email.
Our approval process requires a precise match between the billing address in your payment account and the information you enter into your eGifter account and order.
How to edit your billing information in Venmo
Our partners at Venmo ask that customers who need to edit their billing address in the Venmo app contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Doing so is the only means of updating the Venmo billing address.
Learn more about Venmo (owned by PayPal) HERE
Learn more about PayPal payments HERE