Understanding How Gift Cards are Delivered & Securely Stored
1. Guest Checkout Users:
Purchased for yourself? You'll receive an email with a link to claim your gift card.
Sent to a friend? They'll receive it by one of the available delivery methods you chose:
- Email delivery
- Text delivery
- Print & hand delivery (learn how to configure this delivery method)
2. For eGifter Account Owners:
Order Confirmation emails are sent for every transaction. Click the "claim" button or login to eGifter.com and navigate to your Wallet:
- Click on your name, upper right
- "My Wallet" or "Order History"
- More here:
Get Updates about Order Status
- Locate our email titled "Order Confirmation" and click on Order Status
- Account Owners -- login and navigate to the menu bar
- From eGifter.com footer link, click "Order Status"
Sorry! Our support team is unable to process requests to expedite orders.
- If you have multiple eGifter accounts, be sure to login to the correct account when searching for your securely stored gift card(s) purchased through that particular account.
- If your eGifter account is tied to a social account, you will NOT receive a Password Reset email (more here)