First, Login to your eGifter.com Account
Navigate to your Wallet and view your Target eGiftCard. Click Claim. The information available here will be the basis for the next steps -- to add this gift card to your Target Account and/or Target Mobile App.
To Redeem your Target eGiftCard online (Target.com)...
- Enter your Target eGiftCard number and access number when checking out
- Your eGiftCard will automatically be applied
Gift Card Number: 123412341234123
Access Number: 00000000
To Redeem your Target eGiftCard In-Store...
Your best bet to redeem a Target eGiftCard at a Target store in the U.S. is to add it to your Target account -- which you can do via the Target Mobile App or at target.com (My Account).
When the gift card is saved to your account, you can present it to the cashier in-store to be scanned at checkout.
Saving your eGiftCard to the Target Mobile App is simple and quick:
1. Download and install the Target Mobile App from iTunes or Google Play
2. Create a new account or login to your existing one
3. From the main menu, click "gift cards"
4. Navigate to your eGifter.com wallet. Locate the access code on the claim page and manually enter it into the Target Mobile App.
5. The Target Mobile App will present a scanner, which should be aimed at the Target eGiftCard displayed in your eGifter Wallet. The scanner will activate automatically, capturing the image and adding it to your Target Account.
6. Once the scan is complete, you will be prompted to request an access number. Check your email inbox for this information, and have it on hand when you approach the register, in-store.
7. At checkout, present the barcode to the cashier for scanning, and provide the access number upon request.
You Can Always Check the Balance of your Target eGiftCard...
Click HERE to check your balance by entering the card number and PIN/access code when prompted.