Check the Balance of your Target eGiftCard
- Click HERE
- Enter the card number and PIN/access code when prompted
Need More Help? Contact Target Guest Services
Redeem Online at Target.com
Choose your perfect gift at Target.com.
- Enter your Target eGiftCard number and access number when you check out
- Your eGiftCard will automatically be applied
Gift Card Number: 123412341234123
Access Number: 00000000
Redeem your Target eGiftCard at a Target store:
- Use your web-enabled mobile device to view this eGiftCard and a bar code will appear that can be scanned at checkout
- Or print this eGiftCard from a desktop computer. At checkout, a Target team member will scan the Target eGiftCard barcode and enter the Access Number
- eGiftCards can't be replaced, so please save access to this eGift or save to your Target.com account
Add an eGiftCard to Your Target Account using the Target Mobile App
When saved to your Target account, you can present it to the cashier in-store to be scanned at checkout. Saving your eGiftCard to the Target Mobile App is simple and quick.
1. Download and install the Target Mobile App from iTunes or Google Play
2. Tap Wallet. Tap "Add" next to Gift Cards.
3. Enter your gift card code. When prompted, enter your access code. Tap "Add".
4. Tap on Wallet again. Then tap the toggle button next to Gift Cards to see your gift cards.
Tap the card(s) and tap "Save".
5. Your gift card has been added to the Target app. Slide the toggle to the right Now you can apply it to a future purchase of an item at target.com -- or in-store.
6. Now, select the item you wish to purchase. Click "Checkout".
7. Your gift card applies to the purchase. Click "Place my Order".