Q: How can I obtain an Amazon.com Gift Card from eGifter?
Amazon.com Gift Cards are available in a limited way. Here's how you can obtain one:
- Swap -- performed by a "Send to a Friend" recipient who prefers an Amazon.com Gift Card instead of the one they received
- eGifter Points™ (must be applied as payment in full)
- eGifter Rewards Choice Cards™ (distributed under our Incentive & Reward business unit)
Note: Amazon.com Gift Cards *cannot* be purchased through our standard payment methods nor can it be purchased from the Balance (derived from an eGifter Choice Card. ) This limitation occurs at the direction of Amazon. It affects *all* distribution partners, not just eGifter. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!
Q: Can I use the eGifter Choice Card to purchase Amazon.com Gift Cards?
Unfortunately not -- eGifter Choice Cards are not among the methods that can be used to obtain an Amazon.com Gift Card.
Q: Can I swap an Amazon.com gift card for a different Gift Card brand?
Unfortunately not -- Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be swapped for any other brand.
Q: How do I apply the value on my gift card to a purchase at Amazon.com?
- Go to Your Amazon Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance.
Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout. You won't be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless you redeem the gift card funds to Your Account first.
Q: How do I check the balance of my Amazon.com gift card?
Instructions for checking the balance can be found at the Amazon.com site, here.