Gift cards apply Uber credits to your Uber account. The value can be applied to purchases of both Uber and Uber Eats. Our partners at Uber ask that you contact them directly for help.
How to Redeem
To redeem an Uber gift card purchased at eGifter.com, first download and install the Uber App (Apple Store or Google Play). In order to use the gift card, it first must be added to your Uber account.
- Be sure that your Payment Method is connected (such as your credit or debit card.) In the case where the gift card value is not enough to cover the cost, the app will need an additional payment method to cover any remaining balance.
- Turn Location Services on
To redeem your Uber gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app
- Tap the menu icon and select “Payment”
- Tap “Add Payment Method” and select “Gift Card”
- Enter your gift code (no spaces)
Also worth noting:
- Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred.
- You can’t reload a gift card, but you can add up to $1,000 in gift card credits to your account. As you use up your credits, you can add more.