Our Vanilla eGift Visa is the perfect gift for every occasion. With it, you 'll enjoy tremendous online spending power and flexibility. Especially great for last minute gifts, everyone loves getting Vanilla eGift Visa cards!
Q: What limitations can I expect for Vanilla eGift Visa Cards?
A: Very importantly, please note that Vanilla eGift Visa cards are:
- Not available for Group Gifting
- Valid for use in the United States only
- Not accepted for spending in-store
- Usable online, phone or mail order merchants -- wherever Visa debit is accepted
- Excluded from our Swaps feature (cannot swap to -- or from -- a Vanilla eGift Visa)
Q: Can I used an eGifter Choice card to purchase a Virtual Visa?
A: Yes! Your balance (applied from an eGifter Choice card purchase) can be applied at Checkout.
Q: How and where can I use my Virtual Visa?
A: You can redeem this gift card Online, During a Phone Call with an Agent -- and via Mail Order. This gift card CANNOT be applied to purchases in-store (i.e. with a printed code or by telling the cashier the code.)
Q: My question is not listed here -- or, I'm having trouble redeeming!
- Our partners at Visa have a list of Q&A's at vanillaegift.com/faq
- If you're having trouble redeeming, contact the Visa support team here: 1-800-571-1376.
Q: What Denominations are available?
A: Virtual Visa gift cards are available in three denominations: $25, $50 and $100
$25 Denomination has an activation fee of $3.95 (Total purchase cost $28.95)
$50 Denomination and $4.95 activation fee (Total Purchase cost $54.95)
$100 Denomination with $5.95 activation fee (Total purchase cost $105.95)
Q: What Payment methods can be used?
A: All of our available Payment methods are accepted for this gift card.
- Visa or Master Card
- Apple Pay (Available on Apple Devices)
- Amex Express Checkout
- Venmo (on mobile)
- Bitcoin Cash
Terms & Conditions are available here.