First, Determine "Where" the Gift Card Was Purchased
Be sure to contact the correct support team based on "where" your gift card was purchased.
If your Digital Gift Card was Purchased at eGifter.com:
There are a variety of reasons that would explain why a gift card could not be delivered including a typo in the email address or mobile phone number originally entered when you created your order. Or, perhaps, you sent a gift to a friend at their work address and their corporate or university mail server could not accept the notification.
No worries, we can help!
Login to your eGifter Account:
- Login to your account at eGifter.com
- Click on your name (upper right) to expand the dropdown menu
- Select Gift Status
Locate the gift you would like to resend. Click the 3 dots (upper right) to expand the menu.
There are two options from here:
- Download a PDF
- You'll be able to Print & Hand Deliver a giftable PDF
- OR, you can send the PDF as a file attachment
- Click Resend and follow the menu as prompted
- Download a PDF
Also worth noting...
- If you received an email notification that includes a button "Link to Account", follow that path such that your gift card appends to your eGifter wallet.
- Vanilla eGift Visa Gift Cards cannot be resent from your wallet as there is a unique redemption flow that whereby the gift card code is obtained from a trusted partner's site. More about redeeming Vanilla eGift Visa cards here.
- If you purchased a gift card that has already been added to another app that manages gift cards, it will not be possible to resend or regift that card. Examples include iTunes, Target, Dunkin' Donuts and Acorns.