PayPal Users! If you received an email from PayPal, you may inadvertently think that your order was approved (when it was not)....
We have seen a potentially confusing scenario for PayPal users. This has led those users to believe that their eGifter order successfully processed **although it did not**.
Here's What Happens (please take a moment to understand)
1. At eGifter.com, you select and pay for a gift card using PayPal
2. You receive an email from eGifter that "Your Order is Processing"
- This means that your payment details are being reviewed by our automated systems
- In some cases, we may not be able to process your order
- If approved, we'll send you an 'Order Confirmation' Email with a link to your gift card
3. Here's the confusing part: You receive a payment receipt by email from PayPal.
- KEY POINT: This is not an approval! It's simply a receipt from PayPal!
4. AND FINALLY, you receive an email from eGifter informing you that your order did not complete
So, even though you received a notice from PayPal that *looked* like an approval, your gift card order did not actually process.
- Learn more here: I Paid with PayPal -- Why Was My Order Declined?
**We are continually improving this process! We sincerely regret the inconvenience related to cancelled or declined orders. If you need further assistance, please Submit a Request. Thanks!**