Need Help with Redeeming a Razer Gold Code?
Our partners at Razer ask that you contact their Support Team directly:
More about Razer Gold Codes
- Razer codes sold at eGifter.com always have 14 digits and no PIN
- Available for one time use
- The code itself is not reloadable
- There are only two states: Used or Not Used (never a partial balance)
- There is only one way to use these codes: Add to your Razer Account
Reasons Why a Razer Gold Code Might Not Work Properly
- Razer Gold Codes are region sensitive. The geo region in which the code was purchased may redeemed inside the same geo region only. Contact Razer Support for help.
- If you have 19 digit Razer Gold code and you're having trouble performing a balance check or completing a hardware purchase, please contact Razer Support for help.
- If you are trying to redeem at a third party site (like Paxful), you should contact Razer Support
Trying to Top Up a Razer Account at a Participating CVS Pharmacy?
- Gather redemption instructions from the website at which the code was purchased
Trying to Redeem at a Third Party Site?
- Contact Razer Support and let them know the website at which you're trying to redeem.