Our partners at CVS Pharmacy have asked us to share the following redemption instructions:
In-Store Redemption Only
How to Redeem In-Store:
1. Print this page
2. Use it at any CVS Pharmacy® store during time of purchase
To rule out whether there is an error occurring (i.e. cashier or scanning device), you can perform a Balance Check. Do this online (click here), by calling CVS customer care (1-877-295-7777), or by logging into the CVS mobile app.
- CVS Pharmacy gift cards sold at eGifter.com are valid for purchases at CVS Pharmacy, in-store.
- However, our gift cards cannot be applied to purchases at third party companies who may partner with CVS separately, such as Openbucks. See Terms and Conditions.
- For In-Store Redemptions, best bet is to ask the cashier to manually enter each character (instead of scanning).
Reach CVS Customer Support if You Need Additional Assistance
- Contact: CVS Customer Care
Terms and Conditions
Usable up to balance only to buy goods or services at a CVS Pharmacy® store. Cannot be used to buy money orders or prepaid cards, to make online or in app purchases or as payment on a credit account or payment for items that are delivered. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Reloadable. Not a credit or debit card and has no inactivity fees. SAFEGUARD THIS CARD. It will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen or used without authorization. CardFact 25, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CardFact may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. If delegated, the assignee, and not CardFact, will be sole obligor to card owner. Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms. For balance, visit www.CVS.com.
For inquiries, call Customer Care at 1-877-295-7777. CVS Pharmacy and related marks and designs are trademarks of CVS Pharmacy. ©2017
CVS Pharmacy® is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not affiliated with this program. Terms and Conditions apply to gift cards.