The email address verification step is a required security measure for your protection. It's a very simple process and just takes a moment.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- From the email account associated with your order, search for our messages
- Inside the Order Confirmation or Order Processing message, click the "Verify" button.
- After you create your gift card account, return to your email and search for "Verify Your Account". Click the "Verify" button.
- Or, login to your gift card account and click the red triangle.
- Then, return to your email, locate our message and click the "Verify" button.
Note: If you created your eGifter account with your social credentials your email address is verified by default (Facebook, Google, Amazon).
Group Gift Organizers
You'll receive an email with the subject line "Action Required: Please Verify Your Email Address". Click the button -- you're all set.
How to Confirm That Your Email Address is Verified
Once successful, you'll see this on-screen message:
If You Are Unable to Verify Your Email Address
Account owners will be able to login and see their account but unable to view/claim gift cards
"Send to Friend" orders will be held until the email address of the purchaser is verified