The email address verification step is a required security measure for your protection. It's a very simple process and just takes a moment.
- If you have an eGifter Account you'll be able to login, however you will not be able to access your purchased gift cards until your email address is verified.*
- If you created an eGifter Account and purchased a gift card for someone else, our system will release it automatically after you verify your email address.*
- If you used our Guest Checkout service, you must verify your email address if you purchase a gift for someone else.
* Users with eGifter accounts associated with Facebook, Amazon and Google are exempt!
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Guest Checkout users:
- Search your email for an eGifter email notification and click the "Verify" button inside
- Doing so will release your gift card
eGifter Account owners:
- After you create your new eGifter account, search for the email titled "Verify Your Account"
- From within that email, click the "Verify" button
- Or, login and click the red triangle
- Then, navigate to your email to locate our message and click the "Verify" button.
Note: If you created your eGifter account with your social credentials you're exempt from this process! (Facebook, Google, Amazon)
Until your email address is Verified, we'll make it easy for you to verify!
- From the "Processing" or "Order Confirmation" email notification, click the "Verify" button
- Once verified, you'll see this on-screen message
When a Group Gift is sent, there will be several opportunities to verify so that your recipient can seamlessly claim their gift! Please be on the lookout for this message:
- Action Required: Please Verify Your Email Address so Your Gift can Deliver
**********************Thanks for shopping and gifting at eGifter.**********************