If your order did not process successfully because of a Payment Processing Issue, your best bet is to check with your bank or credit card issuer. A variety of reasons might cause them to have disrupt your purchase. Once they remedy it for you, your order can be safely replaced at our site.
Reasons Why Payments May Not Process
- Your bank detected an inconsistency that led to fraud suspicion
- Incorrect PIN
- Reached allowable spending limit
- Credit Card expired
- Information you’ve entered doesn’t match your account details
- International purchasing concern
- Technical issue
- Credit card was deactivated by joint account holder
Search for an Alert from Your Bank
Typically, your bank or credit card issuer will give you the opportunity to authorize the transaction (if they suspect fraud) or correct a problem that's fixable by you.
Once this step is taken, the order can be resubmitted without having to re-enter it newly.
Search an Email Alert from eGifter
Click "Retry Payment".
Confirm billing details and click Retry Order.
Answer the Security Question.
Claim your gift card! Apply the secure gift card code to your next retail purchase.